Click Here to register for the course
Share Point Class Details.
Online Class Timings: Saturday and Sunday, 10AM to 4 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
Total Class Duration: 4 weekends
******* Software will be Provided *******
• Windows Server 2008 Virtual Hard Disk can be provided which consists of following installed software :
1) Windows Server 2008.
2) Visual Studio 2008.
3) SQL Server 2008 ( with management studio and 4 sample databases to play with)
4) Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007.
5) Microsoft Office 2007 with InfoPath.
6) Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007.
For Online batch members i can mail this Virtual Hard Disk DVD's free of cost. All you need to do is download Virtual Box and mount this hard disk. You will be good to go then !!!!
Highlights of the training:
• Complete .Net Baiscs right from Framework to SQL 2008.
• Complete coverage on Sharepoint 2007. Configuaration/Development/Administration.
• Instructor is a Microsoft Certified Professional with excellent feedback from previous batches.
• Each Candidate's strengths/weaknesses would be assessed and focused training would be provided
• Revision and Doubts Sessions.
• Excellent course material will be provided for each topic
• Assistance will be given for excellent Resume Preparation
• Mock interviews, Resume preparation tips.
Share point Course Outline:
Introduction: Why Sharepoint, Where can we use Sharepoint, Different modules/sections in Sharepoint ( WSS, MOSS) - Sharepoint Topology
Working with Sites: Creating sample sites, controlling access , edit, delete, adding content, uploading files etc
Creating Sample Project: working with live project i.e. creation of contact list or telephone directory or employee list.
Integration with Microsoft Office: Integration of MOSS with office, excel ( importing and exporting files to MOSS)
Working more on Sites: organizing sites, navigations, style sheets, templates etc, changing master pages.
Working with Lists: what is a list, different templates, creating lists, using look ups, views, creating calculated columns, deploying custom lists or saving custom lists.
Working with Lists: What is a Library, different templates, creating libraries, changing settings, versions, adding content types, creating content types, saving as templates, deploying templates.
Working with Pages: Creating Pages , adding webparts, creating list view, details views, exporting webparts, importing webparts, editing master pages, deploying master pages.
Creating Masterpages, deploying master pages using Features.
Creating custom event handlers in visual studio 2008 and associating them with lists.
Creating Blogs, mysites, wikis.
Reports creation, Business Intelligence
Integration with Report Server 2008/2005.
Working with Business Data Catalogs, creating BDC using external tools.
Creating Event Handlers in VS 2008
Creating Features in VS 2008 and Deployment of features to Sharepoint
Working with Workflows, Creating workflows using Visualstudio 2008, Sharepoint Designer & MOSS
Working with InfoPath, integration of MOSS with InfoPath 2007, working with forms, creating new forms, adding functionality to forms.
Programming custom webparts, creating webparts, connecting to Database using webparts
Working with webservices.
Share Point Administration, installing and configuring MOSS, backups etc